PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS IN ATLANTA AND PHOENIX
A serious accident can ruin your life. First there is the pain and suffering from the injuries and finding the right doctor to handle your medical needs. Then you have to deal with medical bills and lost wages involved with a personal injury lawsuit. No one should have to face this type of situation alone. You need someone with skill and experience on your side to help you through this time.
Let us help you. Our personal injury attorneys have handled thousands of personal injury claims. We handle all different types of these cases, from auto accidents and dog bites to wrongful death cases and slip and falls. The lawyers of Cruz & Associates will help you find the right doctor, which is especially important if you do not have health insurance. We will also be with you every step of the way to help you understand the complicated legal process of personal injury litigation, and we will fight for the money you need to get on with your life.
With more than 25 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible service.
Personal Injury Cases
We have helped injured people with many different kinds of accidents and injuries, including:
- Wrongful death: If a family member has died in an accident, you should be compensated for your loss.
- Auto and car accidents: You can recover compensation for car accident injuries even if you were partially at fault.
- Truck, tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler and semi truck accidents: Truck accidents are very serious. 18-wheelers are very big and drive fast, so when accidents happen, the injuries are usually very severe.
- Motorcycle and pedestrian accidents: In many cases, drivers do not see motorcycles or pedestrians. This causes very serious injuries. We can help you get money for these injuries.
- Injuries on someone else’s property: If you have been hurt on someone else’s property, you could be entitled to recover damages..
- Dog bites: If you have been bitten by a dog you could be entitled to money for your injuries.
- Spinal and back injuries: Spinal cord injuries and back injuries can be very serious. Sometimes spinal cord injury sufferers end up being paralyzed if the injury is severe enough.
- Brain injuries: If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury, Cruz & Associates, can help.