Impact in the Lives of Hispanic Students
Alcanzando Un Sueño Scholarship Fund is a program designed to help the next generation of Hispanic students achieve their post-secondary education goals. The scholarship program is open to exemplary High School Seniors of Hispanic descent residing in Metro Atlanta or Metro Phoenix who’ve overcome extraordinary challenges in order to achieve academic success.
The scholarship is open to students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Must reside in the Atlanta Metro or Phoenix area.
- Must be enrolled in the 12th grade with sufficient credits to graduate in the Spring term of the award year.
- Must be of Hispanic descent (defined as persons descended from Central America (excluding Belize), Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South America (excluding Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana) or other Spanish speaking countries.
- Must be bilingual (Spanish/English).
- Must have a Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher based on a 4.0 scale and submit an official transcript with the application (unofficial transcript may be uploaded, however official transcript must be mailed to our office before the deadline).
- Must submit a complete and legible scholarship application.
- Must submit a CV/Resume that lists extra-curricular activities including sports, clubs and community service work inside or outside of school, volunteer activities, leadership positions, jobs held, awards and accolades.
- Student must submit a two letters of recommendation from persons unrelated to the applicant. At least one of the letters must come from a teacher, counselor or coach.
- Must submit letter of acceptance to a higher education institution.
Application Checklist – If you choose to mail in, instead of using online application:
- Official certified, high school transcript.
- Signed application – filled out completely and legibly.
- Original signed copy of Rules and Regulations
- Letter of acceptance to higher eduction institution, college or university.
- Original letters of recommendation.
- Resume or CV
Submitting: If you do not want to fill out the online application:
All materials must be mailed by June 1st to:
Cruz & Associates Scholarship Fund
2620 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Meet Our Scholarship Winners
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s Scholarship program.
- Meet our 2017 Scholarship Winners
- Meet our 2016 Scholarship Winners
- Meet our 2015 Scholarship Winners
- Meet our 2014 Scholarship Winners
- Meet our 2013 Scholarship Winners
Improving Our Communities is the Core of our Business
If you or a family member has been injured in an auto accident or a work accident or injured due to the negligence of others, contact us to set up a free consultation. We can meet with you in our office, in your home or at the hospital if you are unable to travel. Someone is available 24/7 and we are only a phone call away.